From TCS Group Internal Wiki

Jump to: navigation, search

Ladok is the official KTH course result list that you can check when logged in to (choose Courses, Results in the personal menu).

Register externally obtained ECTS points in Ladok

If you obtained ECTS points e.g. at a summer school, you can get them registered in Ladok. The person responsible for this is

Angelica Brink   tel 7908194   (on floor 4)

If you got a course certificate or any other document stating that you obtained ECTS points, the best way is to

  • scan that document, and
  • let your supervisor send it to

Make sure the documents or the e-mail contain

  • the cours name,
  • the examination date,
  • the course level (research level or master level), and
  • the number of ECTS points. describes this procedure in Swedish.

Personal tools